WELCOME TO GREENWICH CONNECTICUT
Search
Collage of Greenwich sights, link to Homepage.
Weather - Local Forecast

Greenwich  /  Connecticut - Sunset at 08:15 PM

Weather at the Town Hall: 76.5F - Partly Cloudy

Forecast Powered by Weather Underground

°C  
Today's Forecast

Right Now: 76.5F

Tuesday, 7.29
Tomorrow Day After Tomorrow  

Wednesday, 7.30

Thursday, 7.31

Friday, 8.1

Saturday, 8.2
 77°F...60°F
Sunshine and clouds mixed
Mostly clear
0%
Max 0% Min 0%
05:47 AM
08:15 PM
W 10mph
W 8mph
80°F...63°F 83°F...65°F 82°F...65°F 75°F...63°F
Mostly sunny skies
Sunny skies during the morning hours will give way ...
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms
Clear skies
Rain showers in the evening, then clear overnight
Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variab...
Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, mainly clou...
0% Chance of Rain 40% Chance of a Thunderstorm 40% Chance of a Thunderstorm 60%
Max 0% Min 0% Max 0% Min 0% Max 0% Min 0% Max 0% Min 0%
05:48 AM 05:48 AM 05:49 AM 05:50 AM
08:14 PM 08:13 PM 08:12 PM 08:10 PM
SW 10mph SSW 20mph SSE 10mph ENE 15mph
SW 7mph SSW 13mph SSE 9mph ENE 10mph
Greenwich Weather Station / Readings from the top of the Town Hall building.
Wind Speed
Wind Direction
 
 
 
 
 
Outside Temperature (F)
Rain (in)
Updated 07/29/14 at  2:43 PM   

Temperature: 76.5F
Wind: 3.0 mph
Today's Rain: 0.00 in
Yearly Rain: 4.20 in
Wind Chill: 76.5F
Record Highs and Lows

High Temperature: 77.1F
Low Temperature: 61.7F
High Wind Speed: 16.0 mph
Low Wind Chill: 62.0F
 
 
 
 
 

 
Town Hall - 101 Field Point Road, Greenwich, CT 06830. Phone: (203) 622-7700. Copyright © , Town of Greenwich. All rights reserved.