Collage of Greenwich sights, link to Homepage.
Town Clerk
Absentee Ballots

Applications for Absentee Ballots can be requested by visiting the Town Clerk's office at the Town Hall or by calling 203.622.7897 or online by clicking this link.

Completed applications should be mailed to the Town Clerk's office at Town Hall at 101 Field Point Rd, Greenwich, CT 06830 or delivered in person. Sorry, we don't accept faxes.

Department Information
· General Information
· Frequently Asked Questions
Local Permits and Licenses
· Marriage Licenses
· Annual Dog License 
· Shellfish Permit
State of Connecticut
· Wildlife & Hunting Permits
· Business Registration & Licensing
· Notary Public 
· Get an Absentee Ballot 
Vital Record Copies
· Birth Certificates
· Death Certificates
· Marriage Certificates
· Purchase Vital Records Online  
Useful Links
· Representative Town Meeting (RTM)  
· Justices of the Peace
· Election Results
Featured Sections of Our Site
design image
Greenwich POCD 2019
Greenwich Water Supply & Conservation
Greenwich Community Television
The Greenwich Community Covenant
Community Videos

Town Hall - 101 Field Point Road, Greenwich, CT 06830. Phone: (203) 622-7700. Copyright © , Town of Greenwich. All rights reserved.