Human Resources Department
101 Field Point Rd.
Greenwich, CT 06830
Current Job Opportunities
Probationary candidate requirements that incorporate the minimum requirements set forth by the Town of Greenwich.
- Be a U.S. Citizen at the time of application.
- Have passed a valid written examination.
- Have passed a valid oral examination.
- Possess a motor vehicle operators license valid in the State of Connecticut.
- Have been fingerprinted and have had a criminal record search.
- Have no felony, Class A or Class B misdemeanor convictions.
- Have passed a State approved background investigation.
- Have passed a State approved psychological examination.
- Have passed a screening for controlled substances.
- Have signed a falsification of information acknowledgement statement.
- Have passed at the 50th percentile, an approved physical agility examination, after having presented to the examiner an approved doctor's certification dated within 30 days of the test.
- Possess an Associates Degree or 60 credits from an accredited college or 2 years of military experience or equivalent.
- Possess work experience in meeting and dealing with a variety of people under varying circumstances or equivalent.
- Be at least 21 years of age at the time of appointment and at least 20 years of age at the time of application.
- Have passed a State approved polygraph examination.