Collage of Greenwich sights, link to Homepage.
Planning and Zoning
Zoning Violations

Reporting Zoning Violations

You may report suspected zoning violations by telephone, fax, letter, or email. Please do not report such issues as trash in a neighbor's yard and unregistered or abandoned vehicles on a property. Those types of conditions are regulated by the Town's nuisance ordinance and administered by the Assistant to the Selectman. 

When reporting a situation please be detailed and specific about the basic who, what, when, where, and how. The more information you provide about the exact address, type of activity, persons and/or vehicles involved, time of day the violation occurs, frequency of the activity, etc., the more probable our success will be in dealing with the violation. We frequently will have specific questions and need to follow up directly with you. Please provide your name and telephone number with the complaint. Photographs, which depict your complaint, are a very valuable investigation aide if you can make them available. 

Telephone: (203) 622-7753 
Fax: (203) 622-7848 
E-mail: Zoning Enforcement 

Plan of Conservation & Development (POCD) 2019 
Department Information
· General Information
· Frequently Asked Questions
· Report an Issue
Planning & Zoning

· 2009 POCD             
· Forms & Procedures
· Building Zone Regulations 
· Resource Maps            
· Current Fee Schedule
· Items for Sale
· Open Space Report
· Building Height, FAR & Setbacks
· Subdivision Regulations
· Green Area on Residential Properties

Zoning Enforcement
· Generator Application
· Zoning Permit Application 
· Zoning Violations
· Planning & Zoning Board of Appeals
· Zoning Regulations
· Fee Schedules
Commission Information
· Planning & Zoning Commission
· Commission Meetings
· Commission Members
· Land Use Meetings
Town Agencies
· Inland Wetlands Watercourses Agency
· Conservation Commission
· Department of Public Works
· Architectural Review
· P&Z Board of Appeals (PZBA)
· Historic District Commission (HDC)
· Building Department
· Health Department
Local Agencies
· Housing Authority
Adjoining Municipalities
· Westchester County
· Stamford, CT
· City of Rye, NY
· North Castle, NY
State Agencies
· CT Dept. of Environmental Protection
· Connecticut General Assembly
· Connecticut DOT
· CT Siting Council
Federal Agencies
· FEMA (Including Map Service Center)
· CENSUS.gov
· US Army Corps of Engineers
Regional Agencies
· WestCOG
Other Links
· Aquarion Water Co.
· American Planning Association
· Connecticut Chapter of 
American Planning Association

· Historical Society of the
Town of Greenwich
Featured Sections of Our Site
design image
Greenwich POCD 2019
Greenwich Water Supply & Conservation
Greenwich Community Television
The Greenwich Community Covenant
Community Videos

Town Hall - 101 Field Point Road, Greenwich, CT 06830. Phone: (203) 622-7700. Copyright © , Town of Greenwich. All rights reserved.