Director: Katie DeLuca, AICP
Telephone: (203) 622-7894
Fax: (203) 622-3795
Location: Town Hall, second floor
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Professional staff available: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. to answer questions or by appointment with a planner.
Public Notice Registry
Click here for more information
The Planning and Zoning (P&Z) Department is headed by Katie DeLuca, Director of Planning and Zoning/Zoning Enforcement Coordinator/Town Planner.
The Planning and Zoning Department has 12 members:
- Director of Planning and Zoning/Zoning Enforcement Coordinator/Town Planner
- Deputy Director of Planning and Zoning/Assistant Town Planner
- Senior Planner
- Two Planner II
- Planner I
- Applications Coordinator
- GIS Planning Analyst
- Assistant to Planning and Zoning Director
- Two part-time Administrative Staff Assistant II
The Zoning Enforcement Department as 7 members:
- Zoning Enforcement Officer
- Zoning Inspector
- Zoning Inspector/Nuisance Abatement Officer
- One part-time Zoning Inspector
- Three part-time Administrative Staff Assistant II
The Planning & Zoning Commission
is a regulatory body composed of five regular members and three alternates who are appointed by the Representative Town Meeting and nominated by the Board of Selectmen.
Items for Sale
Current Fee Schedules
Meeting Schedules and Information