Collage of Greenwich sights, link to Homepage.
beach.jpgParks and Recreation
Park, Beach & Tennis Passes
                   Phone: 203-622-7817  Fax: (203) 629-6988 or
                                Email:  gnpnr@greenwichct.org

                                                      RENEW YOUR PARK PASS ONLINE HERE!

Passes are required from May 2 through October 31.

From November 1 through April 30, no fees will be charged to enter Greenwich Point and Byram Park.

                 Residents who had a valid Park Pass in 2015 may renew online by clicking here.

                         Please submit the Greenwich New Resident Application below if:

      • You are a New Resident of Greenwich or
      • You are a Greenwich Resident who did not purchase a Seasonal Park Pass last year


New Resident Application
Park/Beach/Tennis Cards
Lost Pass FormNanny Pass Application

Applications may be submitted by mail to P.O. Box 3003, Greenwich, CT 06830-3003 any time through October


In person from May 2 - September 2, 2016 at the Park Pass Counter, Town Hall Lobby, 1st Fl. 

September - October, Parks and Recreation Office, 2nd Floor, Town Hall.

Passes will not be activated or issued at the counter.  Please allow sufficient time for your application to be processed and new passes to be received by mail.

-- If you have relocated to another address within Greenwich, please contact our office at 203-622-7817 or via e-mail to: gnpnr@greenwichct.org.  Please provide your old address, your new address, a phone number, e-mail address and a list of family members moving with you.

Senior Residents are renewed once during a three year cycle; currently 2014-2016.

Single Entry Passes are for individuals without an Annual Park Pass

Single Entry Passes can be used for one entry, and will expire at the end of each season. 

NO refunds will be granted including those for weather related issues.


Single Entry Pass Sale Locations & Hours of Operation-May 2-October 2016

         Eastern Greenwich Civic Center - Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.***

         Bendheim Western Greenwich Civic Center - Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.***

***Single Entry Passes are not available for purchase on weekends or holidays

Single Entry Passes are not available for purchase at Town Hall

Those that have validated their Greenwich residency for the season, may purchase Single Entry Passes by clicking below


Town Beach Locations and Information

Department Information
· General Information
· Report an Issue
· Send an Inquiry
· Parks and Recreation Town Code
· Parks and Recreation Foundation
Recreation Division
· F.A.Q.'s
· Sports Schedules/Locations & Updates
· Online Program Activity Registration
· Athletic Field Rentals/Permits
· Playgrounds & Parks
· Ice Skating Rink
· Skatepark
· Youth & Adult Programs
· Summer Camps
· Tennis
· Cos Cob Preschool
· Youth Recreation Scholarship Application
· Special Events/Concerts
· Eastern Greenwich Civic Center
· Western Greenwich Civic Center
· Neighborhood Community Ctrs.
Marine & Facilities Operations Division

· Boating Suggestions
· Boating & Marinas
· Ferry Schedule
· Park/Beach Passes
· Online Park/Beach &Tennis Pass Renewal 
· Beach Closures 
· Great Captain's Island
· Island Beach
· Byram Beach/Pool
· Greenwich Point 
· Commercial Marina Vendor
· Marine Pass Renewal

Parks & Trees Division
· Parks & Playgrounds
· Park Permits/Group Outings
· Overnight Camping
· Tree Hearing Notices
· Historic Landscape Report
· Binney Park Master Plan
· Public Tree Policy
· Tree Ordinance
· Acceptable Tree Plantings for Greenwich
· Request for signage @ Lake Ave.

Griffith E. Harris Golf Course

Click here for our new website

· Course Description
· New Member Golf Application
· Online Golf Membership Renewal

Tee Time - Reservations:

· Advance Reservations
· Same Day Reservations
Board Information
· Board of Parks & Recreation
Featured Sections of Our Site
design image
Community Videos
Greenwich Community Television
The Greenwich Community Covenant

Town Hall - 101 Field Point Road, Greenwich, CT 06830. Phone: (203) 622-7700. Copyright © , Town of Greenwich. All rights reserved.
Important Notice from the Town Of Greenwich
Water Faucet
As the Town's water supplies continue to diminish, the Greenwich Board of Selectmen unanimously approved the enactment of Phase 2 of the Town's Water Supply Emergency ordinance...