Phone: (203) 622-7817 Fax: (203) 629-6988 or
Passes are required from May 1 through October 31. From November 1 through April 30, no fees will be charged to enter Greenwich Point and Byram Park.
It is time to establish/re-establish your residency status for the January - December 2017 calendar year for those residents wishing to utilize any of the Parks and Recreation services.
This includes registration for activities such as summer camps, youth and adult sports, recreational programs, resident seasonal park and tennis passes, boating & marinas, online purchase of single entry park passes, other ticket sales and the Golf Course membership and tee times. Click here for more information and three available options.
Resident Vehicle Parking Stickers will not be issued this year.
Therefore, resident Seasonal Park Passes or Single Entry Park Passes are required for entry into Town of Greenwich Parks and Beaches. Click here for more information.
New this year: Residents who had a valid Park Pass in any year between 2013-2016 may renew online by clicking here.
Submittal of Forms and Applications:
If you are a New Resident of Greenwich or a Greenwich Resident who did not purchase a Seasonal Park Pass last year, you may submit a Greenwich New Resident Application.
If you have lost a Resident Seasonal Park Pass, you may submit a Lost Pass Form.
a. VIA US MAIL. Mail to Park Pass Office, P.O. Box 3003, Greenwich, CT 06830-3003 any time through October.
b. IN PERSON. Passes will not be activated or issued at the counter. Please allow sufficient time for your application to be processed and new passes to be received by mail. From May 22 to September 1, 2017 at the Park Pass Counter, Town Hall Lobby. During September 4 and October ONLY at Parks and Recreation Office, 2nd Floor, Town Hall.
FORMS AND APPLICATIONS
If you have relocated to another address within Greenwich, please contact our office via e-mail to: email@example.com. Please provide your old address, your new address, a phone number, e-mail address and a list of family members moving with you.
Senior Residents are renewed once during a three-year cycle which are up for renewal for the 2017-2019 seasons.
Single Entry Park Passes:
- Provides access for individuals to Greenwich Point, Byram Park, Island Beach and Great Captain Island and expire at the end of each season
- NO refunds will be granted including those for weather related issues
Single Entry Park Passes can be obtained:
- Online - for those who validated their Greenwich residency for the year click HERE
- In person - at the locations and hours of operation listed below
· Eastern Greenwich Civic Center (May1-October 31) - Mon.-Fri., 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
· Bendheim Western Greenwich Civic Center (May 1-Sept. 15) - Mon.-Fri., 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
· Not available for purchase on weekends or holidays
· Not available for purchase at Town Hall
SINGLE ENTRY PARK PASS, PARKING & FERRY FEES
Town Beach Locations and Information