Marine and Facility Operations Division
- Superintendent: T.B.D
- Telephone: (203) 618-7651
- Fax: (203) 622-6494
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Location: Town Hall, Second Floor
- Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (unless otherwise noted)
- Customer Service Desk: Open from 8:15 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
The Marine and Facility Operations Division is accountable and responsible for all municipal beaches, ferry services, off-shore islands, boating facilities, harbors, use of and traffic in the waters of Long Island Sound and elsewhere, subject to the jurisdiction of the Town of Greenwich.
The division is responsible for the planning, construction, development, service, maintenance, alterations, repair and storage of all physical properties under the control of the Department of Parks and Recreation.