The Admissions staff are available to assist Greenwich residents and their families in need of basic human services, support in responding to crisis situations, and information and referral assistance. Referrals are made to our Applications or Case Management teams or to programs in the community. Residents may schedule
an admissions appointment or contact our staff via telephone. Staff is available Monday through Friday 8:30am-4: 30 pm and evenings by appointment. Bilingual staff is available. All services are confidential.
The Applications staff strive to ensure that clients are provided support in meeting basic human needs, such as housing, utilities, food, clothing, personal safety and access to healthcare. Staff also serve as the client’s advocate helping them navigate through any issue and/or conflicts that impede their progress.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive assessment of needs and establishment of a plan
- Information and referral to local, state and federal agencies
- Assistance with federal, state and local benefits including Husky,
- Social Security, Workman’s Compensation, unemployment benefits, Medicaid, Snap, WIC, and subsidized housing
- Referrals for food and clothing
- Referrals for Salvation Army assistance
- Assistance with Community Gifts including Campership and Holiday Aid
- Energy assistance, utility shut off prevention and mediation
- English as a second language classes (ESL)
- Protective Service referrals