Collage of Greenwich sights, link to Homepage.
Film Permits

Printer-Friendly Version Subscribe for Updates

A Permit to Film is required by the Town of Greenwich.  The attached document contains permit instructions and the application itself.  If you have questions you may contact the Department of Environmental Services at 622-7838.  Please be advised that the Town of Greenwich requires at least 5 business days advance notice. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.

(You will need Acrobat Reader software to obtain forms online. If you don't have it, you can download it for free by clicking here.)


Department Information
· General Information
· Brochures & Print Material
· News Releases
· Frequently Asked Questions
Division of Family Health
· Maternal, Child and Adult Health Program
· Family Health Fee Schedule
· Dental Health
Office of Special Clinical Services
· HIV/STD Info & Services
Division of Environmental Services
· Applications & Forms  
· Environmental Health Program
· Laboratory
· Beach Swimming Status  
· Greenwich Weather
· Check on Product Recalls
Public Health Emergency Planning
· Emergency Information 
· Greenwich Medical Reserve Corps (MRC)  
Board of Health
· Board Information 
· Meeting Information     
Featured Sections of Our Site

Town Hall - 101 Field Point Road, Greenwich, CT 06830. Phone: (203) 622-7700. Copyright © , Town of Greenwich. All rights reserved.