Collage of Greenwich sights, link to Homepage.
Commission on AgingCommission on Aging
Commission Activities

Health Insurance Counseling Program
Volunteer counselors are available for individual counseling on Medicare, Medigap, and Medicare D insurance options. Contact the Commission on Aging for a free, confidential counseling appointment. Conducted in cooperation with Family Centers, Inc.

Reduced fare taxi vouchers are available for purchase at the Commission on Aging office located at the Senior Center, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.  Individuals must be 62 years of age or older and a resident of the Town of Greenwich.  Vouchers can be used for transportation within the Town.

Resource Guide for Older Adults 
The Commission publishes a comprehensive directory of local and regional programs and services available to Greenwich older adults and their caregivers. The Resource Guide for Older Adults is available at the Commission on Aging office and as a link on the right column of this page under Department Information.

Tax Service for Seniors - February 1 through April 15 
Town Hall, 3rd Floor 
10:00 am to 2:30 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (No appointment necessary) 
Tax volunteer can print completed tax forms to be mailed to IRS or can be electronically submitted.

Department Information
· General Information
· Resource Guide for Older Adults 
· Area Transportation Guide
· Share the Fare Policy 
· Frequently Asked Questions
Senior Center
· Dates/Hours of Operations
· Newsletters & Menus
· TechLounge: Computer Classes for Seniors
Commission Information
· Commission Membership
· Meetings
· Commission Activities
National Advocacy and Resource Organizations
· American Bar Association 
*NOTE: Some organizations may charge a fee for services or materials. The listing of a service or agency does not constitute an endorsement by the Commission on Aging.

Town Hall - 101 Field Point Road, Greenwich, CT 06830. Phone: (203) 622-7700. Copyright © , Town of Greenwich. All rights reserved.