WELCOME TO GREENWICH CONNECTICUT
Search
Collage of Greenwich sights, link to Homepage.
Weather - Local Forecast

Greenwich  /  Connecticut - Sunset at 07:46 PM

Weather at the Town Hall: 73.4F - Partly Cloudy

Forecast Powered by Weather Underground

°C  
Today's Forecast

Right Now: 73.4F

Wednesday, 8.20
Tomorrow Day After Tomorrow  

Thursday, 8.21

Friday, 8.22

Saturday, 8.23

Sunday, 8.24
 86°F...64°F
Partly cloudy
Mostly clear this evening then becoming cloudy afte...
10%
Max 0% Min 0%
06:08 AM
07:46 PM
0mph
0mph
76°F...64°F 74°F...62°F 74°F...59°F 76°F...58°F
A shower or two around the area in the morning, the...
Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms mainly i...
Sunshine and clouds mixed
Plentiful sunshine
Rain showers in the evening with thunderstorms deve...
Mostly cloudy skies
Partly cloudy
Mainly clear
Chance of Rain 40% Chance of a Thunderstorm 60% 10% 10%
Max 0% Min 0% Max 0% Min 0% Max 0% Min 0% Max 0% Min 0%
06:09 AM 06:10 AM 06:11 AM 06:12 AM
07:45 PM 07:43 PM 07:42 PM 07:40 PM
E 10mph E 15mph ENE 15mph ENE 15mph
E 9mph E 12mph ENE 12mph ENE 10mph
Greenwich Weather Station / Readings from the top of the Town Hall building.
Wind Speed
Wind Direction
 
 
 
 
 
Outside Temperature (F)
Rain (in)
Updated 08/20/14 at  8:18 PM   

Temperature: 73.4F
Wind: 3.0 mph
Today's Rain: 0.00 in
Yearly Rain: 5.97 in
Wind Chill: 73.4F
Record Highs and Lows

High Temperature: 83.5F
Low Temperature: 63.1F
High Wind Speed: 11.0 mph
Low Wind Chill: 63.0F
 
 
 
 
 


 
Town Hall - 101 Field Point Road, Greenwich, CT 06830. Phone: (203) 622-7700. Copyright © , Town of Greenwich. All rights reserved.