Age Friendly Greenwich Community Listening Sessions|
Greenwich has joined the AARP and World Health Organization's network of age friendly communities and is dedicated to developing policies and practices to enhance quality of life for residents 50 and over.
Join the Age Friendly Greenwich Team for a focused conversation on your thoughts as to how we can make Greenwich an even better place to live.
Listening Sessions will be hosted throughout the Town at the following dates, times and locations:
- Monday, June 11th @ 10:30 a.m. Greenwich Senior Center - Main Dining Room
- Tuesday, June 12th @ 6:30 p.m. Greenwich Town Hall - Cone Room 2nd Floor*
- Tuesday, June 19th @ 6:30 p.m. Cos Cob Library*
- Thursday, June 21st @ 12:00 noon Greenwich Town Hall - Mazza Room 1st Floor*
- Monday, June 25th @ 6:30 p.m. Greenwich Main Library - 2nd Floor Meeting Room
Information shared at these sessions will complement results of the community survey from which an action plan, turning these ideas into reality, will be drafted.
Sessions will last approximately 1 hour and are free and open to the public.
Attendees at each session will have the chance to win a $25 gift card compliments of the Friends of the Greenwich Senior Center (501-c-3) organization. Winner will be randomly selected.
Need more information? Contact the Greenwich Commission on Aging 203-862-6710
*Bi-lingual Spanish interpreter will be present