Collage of Greenwich sights, link to Homepage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Representative Town Meeting (RTM)

  • How can I get on the RTM?
  • Who are the representatives from my district?
  • How can I learn about the upcoming RTM meeting?

  • Q. How can I get on the RTM?
    To get on the RTM you will have to get 25 registered voters from your district to sign a petition. The petition is available at the Town Clerk's office in the summer of the odd years for the upcoming election in November. The petition is due to the Town Clerk in early September of the odd years.

    When a vacancy occurs during the RTM term, the members of the district fill the vacancy. Look for news of vacancies on this Web site and in local newspapers. You should contact your district chair to indicate your interest.

    Q. Who are the representatives from my district?
    You can find out your district representatives from the RTM directory.

    Q. How can I learn about the upcoming RTM meeting?
    You can find information about the next RTM meeting in the RTM NEWS section, which is posted prior to each meeting. Check the meeting schedule for upcoming sessions.

    Department FAQs:
    Featured Sections of Our Site
    design image
    Greenwich POCD 2019
    Greenwich Water Supply & Conservation
    Greenwich Community Television
    The Greenwich Community Covenant
    Community Videos

    Town Hall - 101 Field Point Road, Greenwich, CT 06830. Phone: (203) 622-7700. Copyright © , Town of Greenwich. All rights reserved.
    Take Our Customer Satisfaction Survey
    Have you visited one of these departments recently? 
    • Building Inspection
    • Zoning Enforcement
    • Planning and Zoning
    • Inland Wetlands and Watercourses
    • Highway (DPW)
    • Sewer (DPW)
    • Environmental Services (Health)
    If so, please help us improve by taking our survey.